Taylor N. Pickeral
15733 Erwin Court
Bowie MD 20716
Home: (301) 974-4470 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective As a highly motivated professional with effective and exceptional Administrative skills, I am seeking to join an organization where I can utilize my skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications
Superior executive administrative and senior leadership skills
Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
Proficient in Microsoft Software and other web-based applications
Team player, enthusiastic, goal oriented, dependable and very organized
Organizing, planning and prioritizing work
Bowie State University
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice; May 2021
Legal Administrative Specialist 4/2018 – present
Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher LLC, Upper Marlboro, MD
· Provide trial preparation and support, including assisting attorneys in preparing for depositions, court appearances, arbitrations and mediations, trial, and administrative hearings; and attending hearings and trials as needed.
· Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor with clients, customers and employees.
· Manage calls in a timely manner and ability to initiate oral and written responses to routine inquiries.
· Communicate effectively with court personnel (both State and Federal).
· Successfully utilize software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Adobe and other web-based applications.
· Execute professional, error free documents utilizing good grammar, spelling and format.
· Prepare legal pleadings, agreement letters, memoranda, reports summaries, schedules and client communications.
· Conduct analytical research of laws, court rules and requirements.
· Manage Legal calendaring; supporting 5-7 diverse attorneys.
· Organize and maintain physical and electronic case files.
· Provide transcription of legal proceedings/transcription of Tapes for Discovery.
· Work with the firm’s paralegals and attorneys as an organized team.
Customer Service Representative 09/2017-04/2018
Safeway Grocery Store, Bowie, MD
· Assisted daily in providing a seamless on-boarding and off-boarding of staff.
· Served as key person for recruitment applicant tracking system; troubleshoot tracking system tool issues with customers, run reports, use Excel to do advanced analysis on metrics from tool data, develop PowerPoint presentations for leadership summarizing results from recruitment events
· Assisted with travel arrangements and reviewing authorizations, vouchers, and local vouchers submitted by corporate personnel through the travel system
· Provided staff with extra due diligence to ensure continuity.
· Established and maintain standard operation procedures and materials for leadership review.
· Served as the lead for managing all recruiting materials; derive a detailed annual inventory plan and shipping matrix for corporate recruitment program.
Awards & Acknowledgements
· 4.0 student Spring semester 2018 Prince Georges Community College
· Member of the National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
· Member of the National Council of Negro Women
· Top 10% for Bowie State University
· Golden Key Chapter Bowie State University
· National Honor Society Bowie State University
References are available upon request