Charles County Department of Social Services Doing Business Better
DID YOU KNOW? Need to apply for benefits? Got questions you need answered? Want to know what services are available? Think you need an appointment at DSS? Get what you need by phone or computer!
TALK WITH A LIVEPERSON at our Local Customer Care Center (301) 392-6400.
EASILY APPLY ONLINE at mymdthink.maryland.gov for:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Employment (Food Stamps)
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Emergency Assistance
GOT A PAPER APPLICATION?
- You can submit it by: – FAX (301) – 753 – 4353
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to CCDSS, 200 Kent Ave., La Plata, MD 20646
- Drop it in the drop box outside our front door
Need t o replace your EBT CARD?
- Go to connect ebt.com
- or – call (800) 997-2222
Need help with CHILD SUPPORT?
- Apply for benefits online at mymdthink.maryland.gov
- Call the Local Call Center for how to make child support payments at (301) 392-6400
Got CHILD SUPPORT questions?
- Call the Statewide Call Center (800) 332-6347
Got EPIC CARD questions?
- Call (866) 213-4074
Need to report Child or Adult abuse or have questions about Family Services?
- To report adult abuse (301) 392-6724
- To report child abuse (301) 392-6739
- Apply for MEDICARE/MEDICAID at marylandhealthconnection.gov or call (855) 642-8572