Annual training is available at the following websites:
- Foster Parent College
- National Foster Parent Association
- University of Maryland In-service training program
- Foster Care & Adoptive Community
All trainings are for licensed resourced partents (and applicable kinship providers). All workshops remain virtual at this time.
Medication Management (Effective Mental Health Treatment)
This is required for recertification. The workshops will still be offered but now on a quarterly basis. The next offerings are as follows:
- Mon, 7/25/22 (6:00-8:00pm) – Effective Mental Health Treatment Through a Trauma-Informed Lens (Medication Management)** – REGISTRATION OPEN
- Sat, 9/17/22 (9:00-11:00am) – Effective Mental Health Treatment Through a Trauma-Informed Lens (Medication Management)** – REGISTRATION not yet open, should be in August.
Fall Resource Parent Virtual Conference – Save the Date!
- Saturday, 11/5/22 (8:30am-3:30pm – details will continue to be added to the website, registration will open mid September. Visit the Institute for Innovation Website